LiveScan Fingerprinting and Background Investigations
E. House Executive Security Professionals, Inc., is committed to providing our clientele with unrivaled service. We utilize state of the art technology to ensure we are rendering the best service possible including of Live Scan Fingerprinting Services.
Our Cross Match Technologies Guardian Live Scan is a fully compliant FBI certified scanner and is used by the Departments of State, Homeland Security, TSA, over 80 countries and countless local Law Enforcement Agencies.
Live Scan is the industry’s most trusted and efficient method of capturing fingerprints and the computer verified fingerprint collection ensures accuracy. Fingerprints are digitally captured and transmitted directly to the FBI or proper state authority.
Benefits of Utilizing EH-ESP Live Scan Fingerprinting Service
- Results are forwarded to the requestor within 72 hours of submission
- Live Scan performs with a near 0% rejection rate
- There are no fingerprint cards required
- There is no need to spray or prepare hands in advance
- Client receives a copy of their background investigation within 7 to 10 business days at their home address
- Delivers forensic-quality fingerprint capture
- Our system features auto capture and perfect roll
- Walk-Ins are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The fee is $60.00 (If you are paying by debit or credit card, there is a $1.25 card processing fee)
- Acceptable forms of payment are MC, VI, AMEX, Discover, Diner’s Club, cash, and money order
- Should the address on your identification card have changed since its issuance, you will need to provide the technician with a change of address card
- You must provide a copy of the Live Scan form you were provided by the requestor that contains the ORI Code and Authorization number
- Our Live Scan Fingerprinting service is mobile and will allow our technicians to come to your site if you are having a large group of people needing to be fingerprinted (in addition to fingerprinting costs, a remote location fee will be assessed)
Ink roll Fingerprinting costs $30 for up to 2 cards.
You must call ahead for ink roll fingerprinting.