E. House Executive Security Professionals is always looking for skilled individuals to join our team. We invite you to browse the current open positions below and submit your contact information and resume for our consideration. We look forward to providing you with a prompt response.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Acquire and maintain applicable licenses granted by the license granting authority
- Be a U.S. Citizen or in possession of a valid Work Authorization Card
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Never have committed an Act of Fraud
- Submit to pre-employment drug testing
- Submit to any drug testing as required by the jurisdiction of the license granting authority
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance
- Have intermediate technological skills to utilize required equipment
- High adaptability to different situations
- Possess good moral character
- Speak English fluently, read and comprehend written English
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- Have the ability to complete mandated training
- Submit to fingerprinting
- Submit to random drug testing upon demand
- Submit to a comprehensive background check to be conducted by the license granting authority
- Qualify for licensing by license granting authority license granting authority
- Possess ability to maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Ability to maintain composure and training in high stress situations
- Possess good communication skills
- Submit to a vigorous training curriculum
- Ability to frequently compose coherent reports written in English
- Have never been deemed incompetent by any court for mental defect or disease
- Ability to work details/sites that have large crowds
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Be physically fit
Equal Opportunity Statement
E. House Executive Security Professionals, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.
- You are permitted to bring your application to the corporate offices only during the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- You are permitted to come to the office to complete an application only during the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- Due to limited seating capacity, only the applicant will be permitted to come to the office to drop off or complete an application.
Interested in a security guard job? E. House Executive Security Professionals, Inc is seeking experienced talent. Apply within.
4710 Auth Place, Suite 420
Suitland, Maryland 20746